Once you have completed your registration, you will be emailed a confirmation letter with details of your booking along with a personal access key and a weblink. Should you wish to make any amendments to your registration and / or accommodation bookings, you will be able to do so via the weblink, using your access key. The secretariat will process your registration and an Invoice will follow within 4 working days of your booking.
|Deadlines||ESMO Members||ESMO Members in Training*||Non-ESMO Member
ESMO Medical Students Undergraduates**
|Early registration: up to 14 December 2021||R 1600||R 1500||R 1750||R 750|
|Late registration: up to 10 February 2022||R 1850||R 1750||R 2100||R 850|
|R 2250||R 2100||R 2500||R 950|
Individual day Registration
|R 925||R 925||R 925||R 925|
*ESMO members must be under 40 and in training to qualify for this fee.
**Medical and science undergraduate students can benefit from free ESMO membership.
Please Note: you are required to read the terms and conditions prior to registering for the Conference.
The following is included in the delegate registration fee:
- Conference programme
- Attendance to all plenary sessions.
- Tea/coffee & lunch.
COVID-19 regulations in place until further notice
ESMO will apply COVID-19 regulations according to the latest local authority guidelines and requirements.
To enter the congress venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months
Additionally, for all it is requested:
- Proof of negative PCR test or rapid antigen test not older than 48 hours.
Registration Payment Terms & Conditions
- No sharing of registrations will be allowed at this event.
- NOTE: If registering as a group, EACH PERSON must complete a separate registration form. For any changes to a registration, please contact +27 (0)21 9101913. Only full prepaid registrations will be accepted by the organisers.
- PAYMENT: Please email through proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and registration form. Should this not be received, your booking will be invalid.
- Bank deposit or electronic transfer:
Account Name: ESMO Africa
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Name: Plumstead
Branch Code: 250655
Account Number: 6261 1202 649
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
NOTE: Please provide your SURNAME and INITIALS on Bank/Electronic transfers and deposits. The Organiser will not be responsible for identifying funds if the delegate’s name is not mentioned. The Organiser will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer.FOR CHEQUE DEPOSITS, please make cheque out to and use account name: EVENT MGMT SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD (same account number as above)
Cancellations received in writing by 10 December 2021 will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee. Cancellations received in writing by 10 January 2022 will receive a 50% refund less a 15% administration fee. Cancellations received in writing from 11 January 2022 will result in full fees payment being due. We recommend transfer of registration to a new delegate to avoid cancellation fee. In the event of a cancellation, registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered.
- Insurance: Conference participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. The conference organisers and hosts or any individuals associated with the conference or hosts in any capacity shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage to personal property, delegates or sponsors.
- Liability: Neither the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for death, injury, any loss, cost of expense suffered or incurred by any person if such loss is caused or result from the act, default or omission of any person. In particular neither the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company can accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by local companies or transport operators. The committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for losses suffered by reason of war, including threat of war, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disaster, weather, fire, flood, drought, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within any premises visited by delegates and/or partners in connection with the conference, industrial dispute, governmental action, regulations or technical problems which may affect the services provided in connection with the congress.
- Neither the committee of the congress, hosts, nor event management company is able to give warranty that any particular person will appear as a speaker or panelist.
- Right of admission is reserved.
Registration and Accommodation enquiries
Telephone: +27 (0) 21 910 1913
ESMO 2022 Congress Organiser
Event Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd
8 Docav Road
Telephone: +27 (0) 21 7120571